Scientific Journal Impact Factor - 6.2
ISSN Number : 2249-2976
PHONE: +91 - 9291642283
1. Characterizing the educational status of students from the fishermen families at Fraserganj Coastal Village, Indian Sundarbans
Jaya Das, Sammilani Teacher’s - Training College, Krishakpally, Barakhala, Mukundapur, Kolkata – 700 099, India under The West Bengal University Of Teachers' Training, Education Planning And Administration, Kolkata, India.
Sourav Das - School of Oceanographic Studies, Jadavpur University, Kolkata, India
Page No: 1 - 17
2. MENTAL HEALTH APPROACH AND DIETARY HABITS SURVEY DURING COVID-19 (AMONG AGE GROUP OF 18-30 YEARS)
Verma Tripti, Junior Research Fellow - Department of Food Nutrition and Public Health, Sam Higginbottom University of Agriculture, Technology and Sciences, Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh, India, 211007
Gupta Alka, Assistant Professor - Department of Food Nutrition and Public Health Ethelind College of Home Science, Sam Higginbottom University of Agriculture, Technology and Sciences, Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh, India, 211007
Page No: 18 - 27
3. Role Of Nanotechnology in Biological Sciences
V.P. Srivastava, Rahul Singh - Department of Physics St. Andrew's College, Gorakhpur -273001, India
Page No: 28 - 44
4. Acceptance of Online Teaching: An exploration among School Teachers amidst Covid 19 Pandemic.
Ms. Indu George, Research Scholar - CVV & Asst.Professor, Albertian Institute of Management, Kochi
Ms. Biji U. Nair, Research Scholar - CVV and Asst.Professor, FISAT, Angamaly
Dr. Harisundar Govindaraman, Associate Professor & Programme Director - School of Contemporary Knowledge Systems Chinmaya Viswavidyapeeth, Kerala
Page No: 45 - 54
5. The Place of Doctor-Patient Relationship in Medical Ethics: Past and Present Perspectives
Sujit Kumar Dutta, Assistant Professor - Dept. of Philosophy, Alipurduar University, Research Scholar, Dept. of Philosophy, Raiganj University
Page No: 55 - 61
6. IMPORTANCE of INITIAL EPOCH in ELLIPTICALLY POLARIZED LIGHT and PANCHARATNAM PHASE
J. Sethuraman - Department of Post-Graduate Physics, The American College, Madurai 625002.
Page No: 62 - 67
7. Impact of the Socio -Economic factors on the level of Infrastructural services in the newly developing Region, Yamuna Expressway, UP, India
Poorva, Student - Faculty of Architecture &Planning, AKTU, Lucknow
Indrani Chakraborty, Dean - Faculty of Architecture , Planning and Design, Integral University, Lucknow
Subhrajit Banerjee, Associate Professor - Faculty of Architecture &Planning, AKTU, Lucknow
Abhay Tiwari, Assistant Professor - Faculty of Architecture , Planning and Design, Integral University, Lucknow
Page No: 68 - 73
8. IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON MALE SEXUAL FUNCTIONS A case study based Review
Kotte Raju, Anuradha Khuntia, Sujit Kumar Mohanty - Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Shri Vishnu College of Pharmacy, Bhimavaram, Andhra Pradesh.
N.Yellasubbaiah, B.Naga Sudha - Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Creative Educational Society’s College of Pharmacy, Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh.
C. Ayyanna - Department of Pharmacology, Creative Educational Society’s College of Pharmacy, Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh.
Sarada Prasad Sarangi - Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, I M T Pharmacy College Puri, Odisha.
Page No: 74 - 78