Scientific Journal Impact Factor - 6.2
ISSN Number : 2249-2976
PHONE: +91 - 9291642283
1. ENGLISH SPELLING IN TIMES OF NEW MEDIA CULTURE
Jamsheer PM, Ad hoc Assistant Professor - Govt. College Tholanur, Palakkad Kerala
Page No: 1-5
2. Evaluation of Existing Pedagogy of Teaching in the Private Universities of Bangladesh: An Overall Observation
Dr.Lokesh Chandel, Yeakub Ali, Abu Bakar Siddique - (School of Media and Mass Communication, Shimla University, HP )
Page No: 6-14
3. A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF GROWTH PATTERNS OF PSUs (With Special Ref. to GAIL & ONGC)
Dr. Nidhi Garg, Assistant Professor in Commerce - Shaheed Smarak Govt. College Tigaon
Page No: 15-22
4. Effect of COVID-19 Pandemic on Sharpe Ratio and Returns of Selected Stocks Listed in National Stock Exchange
Dr. S. Saravanan, Assistant Professor - Department of Management Studies, Anna University, Trichy.
Ajith. B, Student - Department of Management Studies, Anna University, Trichy.
S. Mala - Department of Data Science, Nehru Memorial College, Puthanampatti.
Page No: 23-29
5. ROLE OF RBI IN CREDIT CONTROL
Dr. SMITA SATAPATHY, Assistant Professor - Alliance School of Law, Alliance University, Bengaluru, Karnataka.
Page No: 30-35
6. A Study on Employee Retention – A Literature Review
Dr.Robinson, Assistant Professor - Department of management Studies, Anna University, BIT Campus, Trichy, India.
Gayathri. N, Student - Department of management studies, Anna University, BIT Campus, Trichy, India.
Page No: 36-40
7. DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT OF A GARMENT FOR CHICKENPOX USING NEEM (AZADIRACHTA INDICA)
B.JABEEN, Assistant Professor - DEPARTMENT OF FASHION TECHNOLOGY AND COSTUME DESIGNING JAMAL MOHAMED COLLEGE TIRUCHIRAPPALLI TAMILNADU INDIA
Page No: 41-47
8. A Study on Employees Health and Safety Measures in Neyveli Lignite Corporation India Ltd
Dr.V.M.Anitharajathi, Assistant Professor - Department of Management Studies, Anna University BIT CAMPUS, Trichy,India
Ramya R - Student of Management Studies
Page No: 48-62
9. Assessment of Nutritional Status and Dietary Pattern of Hypertension Patients in Kanpur City
Monika Singh, Research Scholar - Department of Food Nutrition and Public Health Science SHUATS agriculture UniversityPrayagraj
Alka Gupta, Assistant Prof. - Department of Food Nutrition and Public Health Science SHUATS agriculture UniversityPrayagraj
Page No: 63-68
10. Skill Shortage - A Hindrance to Reap Demographic Dividends In India
MoumitaChakraborty, Assistant professor in Economics - Kanchrapara College, Kanchpara, North 24 Parganas, West Bengal, India
Page No: 69-80