Scientific Journal Impact Factor - 6.2
ISSN Number : 2249-2976
PHONE: +91 - 9291642283
1. EXAMINATION OF TRANSPORT FLEET MANAGEMENT AND ROUTING SYSTEM IN VRL LOGISTICS
Dr. S. Saravanan, Assistant Professor - Department of Management studies, Anna University, BIT Campus, Tiruchirappalli
M.Kumaraguru, MBA Second year, Department of Management studies, Anna University, BIT Campus, Tiruchirappalli.
Page No: 1-6
2. A STUDY ON IMPACT OF MACROECONOMIC FACTOR ON INDIAN STOCK MARKET AT BSE
Mrs. B.Kishori, Department of Management Studies, Anna University, UCET-BIT campus, Tiruchirappalli, Tamilnadu, India
R.Mohan, Department of Management Studies, Anna University, UCET-BIT campus, Tiruchirappalli, Tamilnadu, India
Page No: 7-10
3. To study of types of Trainings Offered by Hotels to their employees in Pune
Assistant Prof. Garima Malik - Dr.D.Y.Patil IHMCT
Assistant Prof. Shelender Singh - Dr.D.Y.Patil IHMCT
Page No: 7-10
N. ARUNSANKAR, Associate Professor, Marian International Institute of Management, Kuttikkanam, Peermade, Kerala, India.
Page No: 11-17
5. ESTIMATED HYDRO POWER POTENTIAL AND ITS STATUS OF DEVELOPMENT IN JAMMU AND KASHMIR
Mr. LATIF AHMAD DAR, GENERAL LINE TEACHER , SCHOOL EDUCATION KASHMIR
Page No: 18-25
6. Privacy-Preserving Authentication on Shared Authority in Cloud Computing : A Survey
Ayesha Alveera Sheikh, Dr. Tripti Arjariya - Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Bhabha Engineering Research Institute, Bhopal, India
Page No: 26-33
7. The Investigation of Employee Relation: A Case Study
Prof Anindya Saha, Prof Sougata majumder - Army Institute of Management, Kolkata
Page No: 34-44
8. EVALUATION OF ANTIBACTERIAL ACTIVITY OF ANNONA SQUAMOSA LEAVES EXTRACT
Jyoti Yadav, Manoj Mandloi, Ankit Panchal - Oxford International College, Indore, MP
Ragini Pawar - Dr.APJ Abdul Kalam University, Indore , MP
Shivam Soni - Lakshmi Narain College of Pharmacy, Indore , MP
Page No: 44-48
9. THE IMPACT OF RESPONSIBLE TOURISM IN SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT OF THE DESTINATION: A STUDY AT KUMARAKOM, KERALA
DR.SUJITHA ANNIE KURIAN, Associate Professor - Marian International Institute of Management, Kuttikkanam
Page No: 49-58
10. A STUDY ON FINANCIAL INCLUSION IN INDIA
G.Raghunath - (B.COM AF, Sri Krishna Arts and Science College/ Bharathiar University, India)
Aiswarya.R - (B.COM AF, Sri Krishna Arts and Science College/ Bharathiar University, India)
Sangeetha.L - (B.COM AF, Sri Krishna Arts and Science College/ Bharathiar University, India)
Page No: 59-63
11. SATISFACTION LEVEL AND PROBLEMS FACED BY MEDICLAIM
POLICYHOLDERS AGAINST SELECTED PRIVATE HEALTH INSURERS
DR.A.ANANDALAKSHMY, Assistant Professor - Department of Commerce, VLB Janakiammal College of Arts & Science, Coimbatore. Tamilnadu.
DR. K. BRINDHA, Assistant Professor - Department of Commerce, LRG Government College for Women Coimbatore, Tamilnadu
Page No: 64-72
12. A STUDY ON CUSTOMER ATTITUDES TOWARDS PET CARE AND PET INDUSTRY WITH REFERENCE TO COIMBATORE
Karan Poonam Parekh, Student - PSG Institute of Advanced Studies, Coimbatore.
Nithyashree Sanjai, Student - PSG Institute of Advanced Studies, Coimbatore.
Dr.D.Divya Prabha, B.Com, MBA, Ph.D, Associate Professor - PSG Institute of Advanced Studies, Coimbatore.
Page No: 73-84
13. A Innovative Technique to Minimize Salt-Pepper Noise Using a Fuzzy Set for Gray Level Imaging
Ms. Nitu Bisen, Research Scholar - Nuva College of Engineering and Technology (NCET), Kalmeshwar, Nagpur, India
Dr. Arif Khan, Principal - NCET, Kalmeshwar, Nagpur, India
Naziya Pathan, Assistant Professor - M. Tech. (CSE), NCET, Kalmeshwar, Nagpur, India
Page No: 85-92
14. EFFECT OF AQUATIC PLYOMETRIC WITH AND WITHOUT RESISTANCE TRAINING ON SELECTED PHYSICAL FITNESS VARIABLES AMONG VOLLEYBALL PLAYERS
Dr.U.Chellapandi, Assistant Professor - Koviloor Andavar College of Physical Education and Sports Science, Karaikudi.
M. Udayakumar, Research Scholar - Koviloor Andavar College of Physical Education and Sports Science, Karaikudi.
Page No: 93-98
15. Accessibility of Rental homes for Persons with Disabilities in India
Swapna V Thampi, MSc, M.A, M.Ed., M.L, PGDIHL - Flat no-D-1102, PURVA SWANLAKE APARTMENTS, KELAMBAKKAM, NEAR SAIBABA TEMPLE, OMR, CHENNAI-PIN-603103, KANCHEEPURAM, TAMIL NADU
Page No: 99-102
16. Comparative Analysis of Cosmetic Products Maybelline and Lakme in Coimbatore.
Dr. M. Aarthi, M.Com., M.Phil., PGDCA., Ph.D. Assistant Professor - Department of Commerce with CA, Sri Krishna Adhitya College of Arts & Science, Kovaipudhur, Coimbatore.
Ms.G. Atchaya, Research Student - Department of Commerce with CA, Sri Krishna Adhitya College of Arts & Science, Kovaipudhur, Coimbatore.
Page No: 103-108
17. Continuous Professional Development – Classroom Practices
Dr A Sandhya Reddy, Associate Professor - Dept of English, CBIT, Gandipet, Hyderabad.
Page No: 109-115
18. A Comparative study to evaluate the Effectiveness of Conventional Therapy Alone and Combined with Neural Mobilization in Patients with CervicoBrachial Pain
Sriram Nelakurthy, P.Kushma - PhD Scholar, Maharaj VinayakGlobal University, Jaipur
Manisha Saharan, Associate Scholar - Maharaj Vinayak Global University, Jaipur
Ajeet kumar Saharan, Supervisor / Guide - Maharaj Vinayak Global University,Jaipur
Page No: 116-127
19. KERALA RENAISSANCE AND SREE NARAYANA GURU
Dr. AMAL C RAJAN, Guest Lecturer - St.Joseph’s College, Irinjalakuda, Thrissur,Kerala
Page No: 128-134
20. Advanced Extrapolation Method
Vipin E, B-Tech Aeronautical Engineering - ACE College of Engineering, APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University Trivandrum, Kerala
Page No: 135-150