Scientific Journal Impact Factor - 6.2
ISSN Number : 2249-2976
PHONE: +91 - 9291642283
1. EXAMINATION OF TRANSPORT FLEET MANAGEMENT AND ROUTING SYSTEM IN VRL LOGISTICS
Dr. S. Saravanan, Assistant Professor - Department of Management studies, Anna University, BIT Campus, Tiruchirappalli
M.Kumaraguru, MBA Second year, Department of Management studies, Anna University, BIT Campus, Tiruchirappalli.
Page No: 1-6
2. A STUDY ON IMPACT OF MACROECONOMIC FACTOR ON INDIAN STOCK MARKET AT BSE
Mrs. B.Kishori, Department of Management Studies, Anna University, UCET-BIT campus, Tiruchirappalli, Tamilnadu, India
R.Mohan, Department of Management Studies, Anna University, UCET-BIT campus, Tiruchirappalli, Tamilnadu, India
Page No: 7-10
3. To study of types of Trainings Offered by Hotels to their employees in Pune
Assistant Prof. Garima Malik - Dr.D.Y.Patil IHMCT
Assistant Prof. Shelender Singh - Dr.D.Y.Patil IHMCT
Page No: 7-10
4. A Study on Investors Perception towards Derivative Markets with the Special Reference to the Investors of Kodak Securities Ltd,
N. ARUNSANKAR, Associate Professor, Marian International Institute of Management, Kuttikkanam, Peermade, Kerala, India.
Page No: 11-17
5. ESTIMATED HYDRO POWER POTENTIAL AND ITS STATUS OF DEVELOPMENT IN JAMMU AND KASHMIR
Mr. LATIF AHMAD DAR, GENERAL LINE TEACHER , SCHOOL EDUCATION KASHMIR
Page No: 18-25
6. Privacy-Preserving Authentication on Shared Authority in Cloud Computing : A Survey
Ayesha Alveera Sheikh, Dr. Tripti Arjariya - Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Bhabha Engineering Research Institute, Bhopal, India
Page No: 26-33
7. The Investigation of Employee Relation: A Case Study
Prof Anindya Saha, Prof Sougata majumder - Army Institute of Management, Kolkata
Page No: 34-44
8. EVALUATION OF ANTIBACTERIAL ACTIVITY OF ANNONA SQUAMOSA LEAVES EXTRACT
Jyoti Yadav, Manoj Mandloi, Ankit Panchal - Oxford International College, Indore, MP
Ragini Pawar - Dr.APJ Abdul Kalam University, Indore , MP
Shivam Soni - Lakshmi Narain College of Pharmacy, Indore , MP
Page No: 44-48
9. THE IMPACT OF RESPONSIBLE TOURISM IN SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT OF THE DESTINATION: A STUDY AT KUMARAKOM, KERALA
DR.SUJITHA ANNIE KURIAN, Associate Professor - Marian International Institute of Management, Kuttikkanam
Page No: 49-58
10. A STUDY ON FINANCIAL INCLUSION IN INDIA
G.Raghunath - (B.COM AF, Sri Krishna Arts and Science College/ Bharathiar University, India)
Aiswarya.R - (B.COM AF, Sri Krishna Arts and Science College/ Bharathiar University, India)
Sangeetha.L - (B.COM AF, Sri Krishna Arts and Science College/ Bharathiar University, India)
Page No: 59-63
11. SATISFACTION LEVEL AND PROBLEMS FACED BY MEDICLAIM
POLICYHOLDERS AGAINST SELECTED PRIVATE HEALTH INSURERS
DR.A.ANANDALAKSHMY, Assistant Professor - Department of Commerce, VLB Janakiammal College of Arts & Science, Coimbatore. Tamilnadu.
DR. K. BRINDHA, Assistant Professor - Department of Commerce, LRG Government College for Women Coimbatore, Tamilnadu
Page No: 64-72
12. A STUDY ON CUSTOMER ATTITUDES TOWARDS PET CARE AND PET INDUSTRY WITH REFERENCE TO COIMBATORE
Karan Poonam Parekh, Student - PSG Institute of Advanced Studies, Coimbatore.
Nithyashree Sanjai, Student - PSG Institute of Advanced Studies, Coimbatore.
Dr.D.Divya Prabha, B.Com, MBA, Ph.D, Associate Professor - PSG Institute of Advanced Studies, Coimbatore.
Page No: 73-84
13. A Innovative Technique to Minimize Salt-Pepper Noise Using a Fuzzy Set for Gray Level Imaging
Ms. Nitu Bisen, Research Scholar - Nuva College of Engineering and Technology (NCET), Kalmeshwar, Nagpur, India
Dr. Arif Khan, Principal - NCET, Kalmeshwar, Nagpur, India
Naziya Pathan, Assistant Professor - M. Tech. (CSE), NCET, Kalmeshwar, Nagpur, India
Page No: 85-92
14. EFFECT OF AQUATIC PLYOMETRIC WITH AND WITHOUT RESISTANCE TRAINING ON SELECTED PHYSICAL FITNESS VARIABLES AMONG VOLLEYBALL PLAYERS
Dr.U.Chellapandi, Assistant Professor - Koviloor Andavar College of Physical Education and Sports Science, Karaikudi.
M. Udayakumar, Research Scholar - Koviloor Andavar College of Physical Education and Sports Science, Karaikudi.
Page No: 93-98
15. Accessibility of Rental homes for Persons with Disabilities in India
Swapna V Thampi, MSc, M.A, M.Ed., M.L, PGDIHL - Flat no-D-1102, PURVA SWANLAKE APARTMENTS, KELAMBAKKAM, NEAR SAIBABA TEMPLE, OMR, CHENNAI-PIN-603103, KANCHEEPURAM, TAMIL NADU
Page No: 99-102
16. Comparative Analysis of Cosmetic Products Maybelline and Lakme in Coimbatore.
Dr. M. Aarthi, M.Com., M.Phil., PGDCA., Ph.D. Assistant Professor - Department of Commerce with CA, Sri Krishna Adhitya College of Arts & Science, Kovaipudhur, Coimbatore.
Ms.G. Atchaya, Research Student - Department of Commerce with CA, Sri Krishna Adhitya College of Arts & Science, Kovaipudhur, Coimbatore.
Page No: 103-108
17. Continuous Professional Development – Classroom Practices
Dr A Sandhya Reddy, Associate Professor - Dept of English, CBIT, Gandipet, Hyderabad.
Page No: 109-115
18. A Comparative study to evaluate the Effectiveness of Conventional Therapy Alone and Combined with Neural Mobilization in Patients with CervicoBrachial Pain
Sriram Nelakurthy, P.Kushma - PhD Scholar, Maharaj VinayakGlobal University, Jaipur
Manisha Saharan, Associate Scholar - Maharaj Vinayak Global University, Jaipur
Ajeet kumar Saharan, Supervisor / Guide - Maharaj Vinayak Global University,Jaipur
Page No: 116-127
19. KERALA RENAISSANCE AND SREE NARAYANA GURU
Dr. AMAL C RAJAN, Guest Lecturer - St.Joseph’s College, Irinjalakuda, Thrissur,Kerala
Page No: 128-134
20. Advanced Extrapolation Method
Vipin E, B-Tech Aeronautical Engineering - ACE College of Engineering, APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University Trivandrum, Kerala
Page No: 135-150